Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Confessions




It is finally the best day of the week! Relax, sip some wine, and take some time to get everything off your chest, it's time for a Friday 'fess sesh!


I Confess....


~ I fell of the wedding diet bandwagon hard this week. I think I even hit several ice cream trucks before landing in a soft patch of brownies. I'm expecting a call from the gym any day now to make sure I'm ok. 

~ There is some shopping in my near future. I have never really been one for spending money on clothes, but the time has come to retire a majority of my work attire. The local Goodwill is going to receive quite the windfall from my wardrobe. 

Modest enough for work, fun enough for play!



I love this color


How fun is this skirt?
And it could make another appearance around Christmas!

~ I cannot, not, not wait to not have roommates anymore (you liked that quadruple negative, I can tell). I like our current roommates very much, but I would like to start decorating my own space. It would also be nice to be able to leave my dishes in the sink every now and then and not feel guilty.

~ This may be heretical, but I could not care less about shoes. My shoe collection is dismal, and I am not bothered. While I do have an appreciation for a finely made stiletto, I would still prefer to be barefoot. 

~ I am afraid of the dark, but I love horror movies. We saw The Evil Dead remake this week. Oh. My. Lord. I had my eyes covered through most of it and still had the heck scared out of me. The past few nights have been difficult, to say the least. You would think I would stop watching horror movies, but nope, that would be too rational for this girl!

~ I am super excited to sample some of the fine local brews in Portland this weekend. I'll try to take some notes for you!


Phew! I feel better already. Now, off to see what Portland has to offer. See you Tuesday!


Keep it Fancy,
Jett

No comments:

Post a Comment