Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Confessions







Aren't you just pleased as punch that it is Friday?! ME TOO!

We have some great friends coming into town for the weekend. They moved away about 3 months ago and it is going to be wonderful to spend some time catching up. Then it is down to Camarillo to see my future sister in law and do some much needed shopping. I can't wait to get out from behind this desk and in front of a glass of vino!

I have been following Leslie over at A Blonde Ambition for a while now. If you don't know her blog, I recommend checking it out. She does a fun little link up ever week called Confessional Friday. Topics range from guilty purchases to food indulgences to fun little admissions. So, without further ado...

I Confess....

~ The Lion Man plays poker on Thursday nights, which I thoroughly encourage. I love being around him, but it is also very nice to have a night to myself to eat whatever I want and not have to share. Honestly. I'm a fat girl in a skinny girl's body.

~ More often than not, when I drop something on the kitchen floor I call the dog in rather than clean it up. I'm not a slob, I swear.

~ I often get excited just before going to bed because that means when I wake up I get to drink coffee. Does anyone else have this, uh, issue?

~ The Lion Man applied for and job in Irvine and will most likely receive an offer. We are going to visit Irvine this Sunday. Saying I am less than thrilled about the prospect of living in Irvine is an understatement. 

~ He will also most likely receive an offer from a company in Portland. I am excited about visiting Portland next weekend, Like, Why-is-it-not-next-Thursday-already excited!


Those are my tame little confessions for the week. We don't really know each other yet, internet, so I didn't want to lay out all my skeletons on the first go around. You know, gotta keep you guessing, at least for a little while!

Any juicy confessions this week? Let it out!



Keep it Fancy,
Jett

1 comment:

  1. I am so crazy for coffee. I use to drink an obnoxious amount and just cut down recently, so I feel ya girl when it comes to the whole coffee situation!
    Happy Friday.
    Stop by some time http://styledlikearockstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete