Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Confessions

It's not often that I say this, but this week has whizzed by! The last thing I remember was waking up, hating Monday morning, and now it is Friday. That being said, I couldn't be more pleased with the current day of the week. So link up with Leslie and let's 'fess!




I  Confess....

~ The Lion Man's birthday is in exactly 10 days and I have yet to put very much thought (or action) into gifts, a party, or anything else to make the day special. I feel awful, but life has bee NUTS lately. Don't worry, I'll think of something... I hope.

~ I am afraid that no one will show up to my bridal shower tomorrow. This is a completely unfounded fear, but it's still sitting in the back of my mind quaking with anxiety. Kind of like when you're afraid that you will be the only one in costume at a costume party.

~ My little sister is pregnant, and it is driving me bananas. I am happy for her and excited to have a little niece of nephew, but I always thought I would be the first one to produce a grand child (Hello, and welcome to my insanely competitive side). She was always trying to beat me at something, and now she has. Well played, Lumpy. Well played.

~ Not having a car of my own is beginning to get to me. I had an old Volvo that I loved heart and soul. She and I had an agreement that if she kept running, I would keep changing her oil. Sadly, she did not keep her end of the bargain and we had to send her to Volvo Valhalla.  Lion Man has an old truck he has been driving, and I have taken over his VW Golf. It's a little nerve racking driving someone else's car, and I feel like I can't see anything when I'm in it! I have been in constant fear of someone hitting it, opening their door into it in a parking lot, keying it, pebbles flying into the window on the highway... the list continues. I'm ready to again have my own car so I only have to worry about my reaction if it is damaged in some way. But, as with everything, after the wedding.

~ Sushi. I don't know what it is lately, but I have had a hankering for some raw fish like nobody's business.

~ I have a BIG announcement that I can't wait to share! But I have to wait until after we tell the family. The anticipation of telling everyone is killing me!

Early next week I'll be doing a recap of my Alice and Wonderland shower! Hopefully I will have some cute pictures to share with you!


Until then...


Keep it Fancy,
Jett

No comments:

Post a Comment